Keeping You Safe
Keeping You Safe During Your Visit
We are taking the following precautions in order to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19.
If you are experiencing a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, diarrhea, pink eye, COVID toes or fingers, or loss of taste or smell, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Preparing for Your Dermatology Visit
- Patients are required to wear protective masks during their visit so please bring and wear your own mask, or if you don’t have a mask, you may create one at home:
- How to make a Face Mask from the Surgeon General:
- In the event a patient chooses not to wear a facial covering, we will be happy to reschedule that patient either when they have a suitable facial covering to wear, or when the CDC and Governor Polis change these guidelines and directives.
- Patients should come to their visit alone unless the patient visiting is a child or requires a guardian’s care.
- Bring your mobile device as you will call our office from the parking lot.
- All patients will be asked a few questions and have their temperature checked as a pre-screening for COVID-19.
- If you are experiencing a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, diarrhea, or pink eye we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Patients who fail the screening will be asked to reschedule their appointments and will be provided suggestions regarding follow-up.
Arriving at the Office
- Before exiting your car, call our office: 303-688-6355.
- We will initiate the check in process over the phone; update insurance information, and collect co-pays.
- Our medical assistant will then update your medical history, and ask about your reason for your visit, thus reducing the time you spend in our office with our staff.
- We will then meet you at your car and take your temperature using a touchless thermometer.
In the office
- All of our staff will be wearing masks, just like you.
- We are scheduling patients such that you should be seen immediately.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- After every visit, all exam room surfaces are wiped down with CDC approved cleaning products, and high traffic areas are cleaned several times throughout the day.
- Employees have been instructed not come to work if they feel sick in any way. Temperatures of all staff members are tested daily.
After Your Dermatology Appointment
- Carefully remove your mask and remember to avoid touching your face until you can wash your hands.
- When you arrive home, wash your hands for 20 seconds or more as an additional precaution.
You may call us from home to schedule your follow up appointment to reduce the amount of time you spend in the office. Our goal is to keep you as safe as possible.