Your TeleHealth Visit
PLEASE PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS PRIOR TO YOUR TELEHEALTH VISIT:
- Call the office 303-688-6355 to schedule telehealth appt., the staff will provide an appt time.
- If you have an iPhone or Android you can download the App called PocketPatient™ (see below).
- If you do not have an iPhone or Android but your computer has a webcam, you can go to CastleRockDermatology.ema.md and use the patient portal
- You should use secure WiFi access, and not data connection, for better connectivity.
- Sign into the app/portal, and call our office 15 minutes before your telemedicine appointment
- The receptionist will update your insurance information and collect your copay.
- The medical assistant will update your history (you can update this yourself prior to the appointment through the portal – the patient pocket app will not let you do this). Then we will begin your telehealth appointment.
- Tips: make sure your device is charged, and you are in a quiet place, where others are not going to hear your conversation. Sit in front of a blank wall – a window tends to slow down the device.
TO CONNECT TO OUR TELEHEALTH SERVICE PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
Download the PocketPatient™ app . Go to your applicable App Store and type in: patient portal modernizing medicine. It should look like the image to the right:
Sign into the portal. Update your history at the top where it states medical information. Follow the video link below for more info. Make sure your webcam and microphone are enabled, and that you use either Chrome or Firefox as your browser.